About Me

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
I'm Meagan Poirot and I am a First Grade Teacher. This is my third year teaching. My goal is to provide the most effective learning expieriences for your child by providing a positive, welcoming classroom. I love my job, and I look forward to getting to know you and your child. It is amazing to watch each 6 and 7 year old grow academically, physically, and socially over the school year.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Veteran's

Veterans are a huge part of our school, so when we were learning about Veterans in S.S., I took the opportunity to ask parents to come talk to our class about what they do. I had 2 parents come talk about what a veteran is and does. Thank you for taking the time to make a lasting memory for these kiddos! Here are some awesome pics to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment