About Me

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
I'm Meagan Poirot and I am a First Grade Teacher. This is my third year teaching. My goal is to provide the most effective learning expieriences for your child by providing a positive, welcoming classroom. I love my job, and I look forward to getting to know you and your child. It is amazing to watch each 6 and 7 year old grow academically, physically, and socially over the school year.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

All I want for Christmas is You! :)

Here are your little sweethearts! Enjoy them for the the Christmas and New Year break! I look forward to spending time with my munchkins at home, but I will miss my sweet first graders dearly! I absolutely love being their teacher! I look forward to coming to school every day to see what each new day brings! I adore these children! Parents, you should be so proud of them! :) I know you must be because I sure am! Have a blessed holiday season! I hope you enjoy this slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment