About Me

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
I'm Meagan Poirot and I am a First Grade Teacher. This is my third year teaching. My goal is to provide the most effective learning expieriences for your child by providing a positive, welcoming classroom. I love my job, and I look forward to getting to know you and your child. It is amazing to watch each 6 and 7 year old grow academically, physically, and socially over the school year.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fire Prevention Week


This week we are learning how to be safe in case of a fire. The Sheppard AFB firefighters came to our school and showed us their fire engine. We got to climb inside of the fire truck and go into Smokey's Firehouse. Ask your child what he/she learned! He/She knows exactly what to do now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment