About Me

Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
I'm Meagan Poirot and I am a First Grade Teacher. This is my third year teaching. My goal is to provide the most effective learning expieriences for your child by providing a positive, welcoming classroom. I love my job, and I look forward to getting to know you and your child. It is amazing to watch each 6 and 7 year old grow academically, physically, and socially over the school year.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of our First Grade Year


Welcome back! We had a fantastic first day of school! We had several different "get to know you" activities, story time, share time, as well as alphabet review, math review, etc. We are stepping it up a notch from Kindergarten, so get ready to rock and roll! I can already tell this is going to be a fun, memorable year! We have the best first grade class....just saying! :) Hope you check back regulary on our class blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment